You've got some design to share with the team or the entire company, now what? Design is a problem solving exercise and problem solving requires multiple people involved. Pulse helps collect and centralize feedback and discussions around your design by directly embedding Figma files in your company, team or project-wide updates.
Simply copy and paste any Figma link into the Pulse editor to automatically enrich your update in a live working canvas. People can explore your design implementation without even clicking it.
- Copy a link to your Figma project
- Paste it in the Pulse editor
- Select the menu voice "Create Embed"
As a reader you'll be able not just to better understand what your design team has been workin on, but also give long-form async commentes. As a designer you'll be able to describe what your work is about giving your stakeholders more of your reasoning.
- Enhance with words design works
- Request feedback on design work to internal stakeholders
- Centralize discussions and get collect asynchronous feedback around design work
- Let other people know what the design team has been working on