CodeSandbox helps you create standalone projects in the browser. Often as an engineer you need to occasionally show case some of those. By intergating with CodeSandbox, Pulse helps you share codebase where readers can actually play and run your code without even leaving your Pulse update.
Simply copy and paste any Codesandbox link into the Pulse editor and we’ll do the rest. Readers will be able to hit play and see your Vimeo video without even leaving Pulse.
- Copy a link to your Codesandbox project
- Paste it in the Pulse editor
- Select the menu voice "Create Embed"
Codesanbox can help you share better code updates.
- Share interactable code snippets with ease
- Share the link to a project you’ve been working on
- Share the output of a candidate interview