Acknowledge requests are way to request read confirmation from your people on mission-critical information.
We saw that you wanted more flexibility around requests, so this week we're announcing a bunch of improvements all related to acknowledge requests.
With this new release you'll be able to:
- Send acknowledge request to everyone in the workspace, single teams or departments or even specific individuals
- Assign a due date by which the request has be resolved by the recipient
- Automatically trigger smart nudges for those who missed it in the the shuffle
- Keep track of progress as teams and individuals review and acknowledge your update
When you send a request for acknowledge, the receipts will:
- Get an instant email notification
- See a new notification issue in their
Note: recipients will only be able to acknowledge the update within the set due date. Once a request has expired, it cannot be resolved.
Learn more here to see how to create a new request.
Like this update or have ideas to further improve the browser extension? We'd love to hear from you. Get in touch with our team.